Creating Connections to Nature Through Personal Experience
Current hours: Mon - Sun, 10am-5pm (Apr - Oct) / Mon - Sat, 10am-5pm (Nov - Mar)
“Great place for kids to learn and ask questions of a very knowledgeable staff. The “hands-on” fish tank was awesome. My kids were talking about it for days. A special “thanks” to the employee who answered all 1000 of the questions asked of him by the kids. A great time was had by all.” - WickedTravelah – TripAdvisor.com Reviewer
“We had a ball there today! And who knew the horseshoe crab's closest relatives are spiders and scorpions?” - Jane F. – Facebook Fan
“This small children's museum about the New Hampshire seacoast has great interactive exhibits appropriate for elementary school aged children. The aquarium part included a touching pool with starfish, etc. We spent about an 1.5 hours exploring. The center is located in a state park…which has nice walking trails, plenty of picnic tables & a great playground. Our family spent a very relaxing & enjoyable morning here!” - Guinevere F. – Yelp.com Reviewer
When taking the kids out for a day of fun, it’s always a bonus when they can learn a few things as well. The Granite State has several fantastic museums, parks, and other opportunities for educational family adventures and Couptopia has introduced several of them to you over the years. Today we’ve got a special deal where the whole family can enjoy the beautiful New Hampshire seacoast and learn about coastal environmental history and the natural sciences in a fun, interactive way!
A one-year Family Membership to the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, New Hampshire is yours today for only $35, half off the regular $70 price. The membership benefits include:
- Unlimited free admission to the Seacoast Science Center and Odiorne Point State Park for 2 members named on the card and their children or grandchildren under age 18 for one year
- Discount on programs and birthday parties
- Free parking at the Main Parking Lot at Odiorne Point State Park
- Members-only winter hours (Call ahead, then visit; Tues.-Fri., November-March)
- 10% discount at the Nature Store
- Free or reduced admission to reciprocal membership institutions in NH and around the country
- ½ price Music-by-the Sea concert tickets
- Subscription to the Seacoast Science Center newsletter
- Opportunity to rent facility for private functions
- Early registration for summer camp
The Seacoast Science Center, located in historic Odiorne Point State Park in Rye, NH is a flagship institution in the region's cultural economy. A popular destination for families and students to learn about coastal environmental history, the Center creates connections to nature through personal learning experiences in the natural sciences. The Center's mission is met by providing engaging and interactive programs and exhibits. Each year, over 70,000 people visit the Center, 15,000 of whom are students from throughout New England.
The Center offers a wide range of exhibits and programs that appeal to all ages, backgrounds and learning styles. From the pre-K Treks-4-Tots program to the winter Heritage Dinner Series, from nature walks to expedition travel, there is something for everyone!