Building tomorrow's leaders....one black belt at a time.
“This school has been great for my kid. He is learning self-control and discipline. The martial arts program is teaching him that he can achieve by working hard.” - Google.com Reviewer
We’ve all been to the standard kid’s birthday party where you might sing a few songs, pin a tail on a donkey, eat some cake, open presents and go home. There’s nothing wrong with that, but wouldn’t it be more fun to do something different and learn some good stuff too? We’ve got the party for you!
$30 will get you a kid’s birthday party for up to fifteen people at ATA Martial Arts in Bedford. This party, a $99 value, is a great way for a group of youngsters to constructively burn off energy while having an enriching and positive experience.
This 1 ½ hour party includes:
- Board Breaking
- Martial arts moves
- A good healthy workout
- Martial arts games and music
- Emphasis on the core values off the martial arts: courtesy, respect and self control
- They set up and clean up!
You bring the cake and ATA Bedford brings the fun! It's a great time and a great message and it's a great value! A martial arts birthday party is a great way to introduce your child to an active and positive activity that will help grow his or her mind, body and spirit!
In fact, if you want to skip the party and get right to learning Taekwondo or are interested in high intensity fitness classes, we’ve got deals for those today too. You can get 2 months of unlimited Introduction to Taekwondo or Special Abilities classes at their conveniently located Bedford studio off Route 101 for just $30 – a $250 value – and the uniform is included! Or, for only $15, you can get 1 month of unlimited ATA Fitness classes (a $50 value), which are offered 5 days per week and are 30-minute high intensity fitness class that help improve flexibility, conditioning and overall health.
Below is a brief summary of available classes:
- Introduction to Taekwondo Program - This introductory program teaches basic martial arts skills. It is geared toward the novice, and introduces the student to the basic moves and forms. Two to three half-hour sessions per week are recommended.
- Special Abilities Program - The Special Abilities class is a Taekwondo curriculum customized to meet your child's special needs. We have small classes that meet twice a week and offer training tailored to strengthen physical and mental abilities. One-on-one classes are available.
- ATA Fitness - This popular 30-minute high intensity fitness class uses basic martial arts techniques combined with typical daily muscle movements to improve flexibility, conditioning and overall health. This class is offered 5 times per week.
So whether you want to cut a board in half or cut yourself a slice of birthday cake, ATA Martial Arts of Bedford is awaiting your arrival at the dojo!