$8 Admission to Pumpkin Festival at Charmingfare Farm
- Good for one ticket to Charmingfare Farm's Pumpkin Festival
- Also includes access to all animal exhibits, fun games and activites and unlimited rides
- Fun fall season activity for the entire family!
You Should Know
- Dates: Sept. 29 & 30, Oct. 6, 7 and 8*
- Recommend arriving between 10am - noon
- Activities occur from 11am to 3pm and gates open at 10am and close at 4pm
- Reservations are not required
- Can buy and use as many as you'd like - one voucher per person required
- Children 1 and under admitted free
- No change or credit returned
- Not valid with any other offer. No cash value
*Voucher expires 10/8/12 - no refunds
|Northeast Ski Resorts||$52||$26|
More DetailsPumpkin Festival - Activities from 11am to 3pm. Gates open 10am and close 4pm
- Sat Sept. 29 & Sun Sept. 30
- Sat Oct. 6 & Sun Oct. 7
- Mon Oct. 8 (Columbus Day)
“Charmingfare Farm is a great place to go and visit...with your friends and family.” - Soleil Robins – Yahoo! Contributor Network
“I love Charmingfare Farm. I have two small children who love to go as much as possible...It's tons of fun!” - NH Girl – Yahoo! Local
“The children loved the animal displays and the petting area was a highlight.” - Allain
Most people would agree that the fall is the most beautiful time to be in New England. Every year New Hampshire’s amazing foliage and autumn traditions bring visitors from around the world.
Today’s deal gives you a chance to experience a fun-filled fall event at one of the state’s most popular family friendly attraction, Charmingfare Farm. $8 will get you admission to the annual Pumpkin Festival (a $17 value), which includes Live Music, Face Painting, Tractor Train Rides, Horse Drawn Hay Rides to Carlton’s Hay Maze, Pony Rides and much, much more
The Pumpkin Festival is a celebration of the mighty pumpkin. The pumpkins are growing and everyone’s excited! Bring the whole family and join in all the festivities. The kids will love the new Funny Farm bounce house plus Charmingfare’s new Pumpkin Festival games. There will be sack races, pumpkin spoon races and a pumpkin-rolling contest. Test your skills in the Cow Milking Contest and try your hand at the Cow Pie Fly. You can even win a prize! Be part of a team and see if you can “Out Pull The Oxen” or enter your family in the “Round Bale Roll Challenge,” a contest to see if your family can roll a bale of hay around an obstacle course. There will be music and UNLIMITED rides! You also get admission to the animal exhibits and some feed for your little ones to hand out to their furry friends!
It’s time to pour yourself a cup of hot apple cider or pumpkin spice coffee, go outside and take a deep breath of crisp autumn air, and load the family up for a trip to Charmingfare Farm for a classic New England experience. And remember to bring your camera!