Up to 51% Off Family Day & Single Adult Options at Muse Paintbar
- Three options to choose from: 1) $29 for Family Day for Two; 2) $57 for Family Day for Four; or 3) $29 for one Adult “Regular Session” Ticket
- Step-by-step painting instruction while serving beer & wine, juice, and food (with kids’ options)
- No experience required - all are welcome
- Perfect family outing, girls’ night out, birthday, bachelorette party, first date, or forty-first date
You Should Know
- Valid for 3 months (3/15 - 6/15/13)*
- Can buy 2 per person and 2 as gifts
- For current class schedule, click here. Family Day sessions in March and April are currently scheduled for Mar 24 and Apr 7, 13, 21 and 27. Additional sessions may be added if necessary
- Learn more by visiting How it Works
- On-line reservations are required and classes are based on availability. Redemptions instructions will be provided on voucher
- Not valid with any other offer, for private parties, or for fundraisers. No cash value
*After 6/15/13, redeemable for purchase price toward option purchased
|Derry and Epping, NH||$28||$11|
Hear what customers and the media are saying about Muse:
“My daughter turned 6 today and we celebrated her birthday at Muse Paintbar! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for making my daughter's birthday so memorable along with putting a smile on the faces of nine other little girls!” – Jenny J. – Facebook fan
“Vanessa (Muse’s lead instructor) guarantees that you’ll leave each session with a painting you’re proud of, regardless of your past painting experience. It was a feat that some of us doubted possible, but the room full of pandas at the end of the night proved her right.” – The Hippo
“I don't consider myself artistic but was blown away by the experience at Muse. I expected to have fun and create a painting but I had an amazing time and loved my finished product. The setting was perfect, staff was incredibly supportive and encouraging. I plan to return and bring others. I honestly would not change anything about the experience. Thank you.” – Joanna M. – Muse customer in a follow-up email
You’ve read about Muse Paintbar in The Union Leader and The Hippo, you’ve heard about them on WGIR, you’ve seen your friends’ painting pictures (did they really paint that?); now it’s time to come check them out. And with this deal, you can bring your family and friends!
Muse enables anyone the opportunity to enjoy painting and good times in a creative, relaxed environment. Without any experience, participants can follow the artist’s instructions and create their own masterpieces, including famous works like Starry Night or local paintings of the White Mountains.
Muse also offers a kitchen and bar to help uncork your inner artist, with 12 different wines and beers for adults (served at all sessions) and juice, soda, & flavored water for kids. The food menu includes bites like spring rolls & mini pizzas along with snacks and Planet Marshmallow treats.
When you’re at their Hanover Street studio – 3 doors from Palace Theatre in the historic Daily Mirror Building – check out their recycled barnwood tables, the original millyard brick, and the illuminated marquis “MUSE” sign. It’s impossible not to get creative in their studio!