$10 for 4 Corn Maze Entries + 4 Cups of Animal Feed at J&F Farms
- Family-owned and operated farm since 1906
- Voucher is good for 4 admissions to corn maze plus 4 cups of grain for the petting farm
- Also offering a retail farm stand, flowers, NH-made products and much more!
You Should Know
- Valid from 9/1 until maze closes (10/31/15)*
- Can buy 5 per person and gift 5
- Can use 2 vouchers per day
- Not valid on any store or farm products
- Must be used in a single visit
- Not valid with any other discount
*Non-refundable - only valid until 10/31/15
A Family Farm Since 1906
Twenty-two years ago in Annville, Pennsylvania, Don Frantz created the first corn maze and since then people all over the world have been purposely getting lost every fall. New Hampshire has plenty of puzzling cornfields and, as Halloween approaches, many of them become inhabited with interesting beings. One of the most popular mazes is located at J & F Farms in Derry, a family-friendly destination that also has a petting farm. We’ve got an a-MAZE-ing deal that gets your family admission to an outdoor experience where they’ll get lost, but find fun and make animal friends!
$10 gets you 4 admissions to this year’s J & F Farms Corn Maze and 4 cups of grain to feed the animals at the petting farm – a $20 value!
A family-owned farm since 1906, J & F Farms is operated by the Ferdinando family, Vincent and Miriam, and their four sons Francis, Philip, Barry and Bryan. The farm’s mission is to provide quality, fresh produce and all natural meats to the community. Open from May until Christmas, their farm stand sells farm fresh eggs, beef, fruits, and vegetables. Gardeners love their annuals, perennials, herbs, and bagged garden products. J & F Farms also sells wide range of NH Made products, Christmas trees, wreaths, kissing balls, and more.
So after you solve the maze and visit with Mochie the llama and the rest of the animals, stop by the farm stand to say “Hello!” and check out some of the freshest, tastiest food in the Granite State.