40% Off Preschool Gymnastics Classes in Hooksett or Bow
- 4 weeks of preschool gymnastics classes
- Clean, safe and fun environment
- 3 levels of preschool classes to choose from
- Available at Bow and Hooksett locations
You Should Know
- Valid at Bow or Hooksett location
- Valid for new clients of GSG only (has not been member for 13 months or more)
- Valid for daytime classes offered Monday - Friday between 9am to 2pm only
- Registration for first class is required (classes begin week of 8/24) - instructions will be provided on voucher (promotional value expires June 2016*)
- Can buy 1 voucher per child
- Initial registration fee of $45 included
- Each voucher is valid for one month of four (4) weekly preschool (walking to 5 years old) classes that are offered Mon - Fri 9am to 2pm only. Click for fall schedules: Bow or Hooksett
- Not valid with any other discount.
*Paid value does not expire
More DetailsWhere Kids Come First!
“Give your children the gift of physical fitness, confidence and fun. Give them the gift of Gymnastics. If you want the very best for your child...nothing is better.” – Roger & Debbie Baldwin
At Granite State Gymnastics, maximizing your child's potential is our goal. We strive for a clean, safe and fun environment where your children, toddler through advanced, can utilize gymnastics to grow in life.
This promotion gets you four (4) consecutive weekly preschool classes (including registration fee) during the daytime (i.e., classes offered Monday - Friday, 9am - 2pm only) at Granite State Gymnastics' Bow or Hooksett locations for only $67 - a $112 value! Our tot program offers an age-appropriate gym filled with equipment that is the right size to develop young children. Our philosophy of teaching the whole child can be seen in our movement education that will benefit them as they grow in life.
“Gymnastics and early childhood movement education attributed to developing neurological pathways in students and promoting reading readiness.” (Raising-A-Reader, 1999)
Participation in movement education activities enhance children’s communication skills and general problem solving, along with an increased attention span and improved self image.
Classes offered for this promotion include:
Tiny Tots (Ages Walking to 3 years, 45 minutes per week) - Instructors direct parents, who in turn help guide their children through various stations that focus on loco motor development. Class objective is to positively introduce new learning scenarios. Children will gain body awareness and enhance vocabulary skills as they are introduced to the gym equipment. Obstacle courses, beams, bars, tunnels, trampolines, trapeze swing, tumbling and other fun stations, are part of what children experience.
Tumbling Tots (Ages 3 to 4 years, 45 minutes per week) - Introduces preschool children to movement and basic gymnastics. Apparatus includes bars, low beams, rings, monkey bars, zip line, trapeze swing and shaped mats that help teach basic tumbling. Social interaction with classmates is an amazing part of this gym class.
Kinder Kids (Ages 4 to 5 years, 45 minutes per week) - As children grow so do their abilities. This class is the next step up in our preschool series and capitalizes on the developmental changes that happen around ages 4 and 5. Play and fun are the vehicles for children learning how their bodies can move. Basic gymnastics continue to be introduced.
Granite State Gymnastics is a year round fitness center where playing is serious fun! Their philosophy of teaching the whole child can be seen in their movement education that will benefit your children as they grow. Promoting an active lifestyle and maximizing your child’s potential is their goal.