Tour and Tasting Package for Two at Zorvino Vineyards (33% off)
- Package includes a winery tour for two people, tasting of a variety of wines, two souvenir glasses, and a $10 credit toward wine purchase
- Picturesque winery in Sandown, NH
- Friendly and informative staff
- Open daily from 11am - 5pm
You Should Know
- Limited quantity is available
- Valid until 11/15/2016*
- Can buy up to 1 for yourself and 1 as a gift
- Tours on Saturdays and Sundays will likely include larger groups. For a more personal experience, join them during the week
- Reservations are only required for parties of 8+
- Other conditions: Must use in one visit. Not valid with any other offer. Must be 21 years or older.
*Paid value does not expire
“Zorvino is my favorite vineyard! I am from Long Island, NY and spend lots of weekends wine tasting here and Zorvino tops them all! Staff is super friendly and helpful…Beautiful grounds and delicious top quality wine. Such a NH gem!” – Kaitlyn M. – Yelp.com Reviewer
“Beautiful winery with very tasty reasonably priced wines. Highly recommend anyone to go here. We will definitely be going back!” – Jennifer M. – Facebook Fan
“I never used to enjoy drinking wine – it was dry and unpleasant. Zorvino (Sandown, NH) is where I had my first fruit wine, and I credit them with opening my eyes (well, mouth) to the possibility of delicious wine. Thanks Zorvino!” – Clean Plate, Empty Glass Blog
You don’t have to book a flight to California or Italy to experience a relaxing afternoon at a beautiful vineyard and winery. New Hampshire has its own selection to choose from and we have a deal where you and a friend can enjoy a day at one of the best.
$20 will get you a tour and tasting for two at the Zorvino Vineyards in beautiful Sandown. The tour package ($30 value) includes:
- Winery tour for two people (a $4 value)
- Tasting of wines (variety of reds, whites, blends and fruit wines) (a $6 value)
- Two souvenir wine glasses (a $10 value)
- $10 credit toward wine sold at the vineyard
Zorvino Vineyards is a picturesque winery located on 80 beautiful acres in the middle of a New England hardwood forest. They are committed to producing quality wines from local New England grapes carefully tended on the property, as well as interesting varietals from grapes grown in premier winemaking regions of the world, including Tuscany, Chile & Northern CA. Zorvino also produces award winning fruit wines made with locally grown fruit.
With a wide selection of red, white, fruit, blends, dessert, and specialty wines to taste and choose from, you and your companion are sure to fine the perfect addition to your next party, dinner, or relaxing evening on the back porch. And while you’re there, be sure to ask about this summer’s schedule of events!