$39 for a Studio Bunny Photo Session and 8x10 Print at Gallery Portraits
- Professional photography for over 20 years
- Includes a 20-minute in-studio photo shoot with real bunnies
- Is USDA licensed for use of bunnies in photographs
- Full service photography and portrait studio
- Great for gifts, albums, wall collages and more!
You Should Know
- Valid ONLY 2 weekends (March 29-30 & April 5-6, 2014)*
- Must call Gallery Portraits by March 21, 2014 - schedule early for best appointment times
- Limited quantity available
- Can buy 1 per person and 2 as gifts
- Valid for in studio photo shoot only with 1 outfit
- Offer includes one retouched 8" x 10" print
- 3 or more children - additional fee applies
- No change or credit returned
- Not valid with any other offer. No cash value
*After April 6, 2014, redeemable for purchase price toward photo services
It's Bunny Time
Bounce into Spring with a portrait session that is sure to bring giggles and delight to the faces of children of all ages! Gallery Portrait's bunny sessions are fun and creative and loved by all. Not sure if your little one will be nervous around the bunnies? No Problem! Gallery Portraits has baskets and crates to place bunnies away from tiny or nervous hands and still get great bunny photos! They also have lots of help on the portrait session weekends to be sure both the children and bunnies are happy and comfortable.
$39 gets you a 20 minute, in-studio portrait session with one outfit and background and an 8x10 retouched print from the session. This seasonal promotion, a $99 value, is a unique way to create and capture a childhood memory.
Owner Karen Dumoulin Farren started Gallery Portraits 20 years ago and has been in Salzburg Square for 11 years. Karen’s love of friends, family and making people smile continues to show in every session she photographs. Karen is joined by Megan Wisniewski, a team member since 2009, and Courtney Reynolds the newest member of the Gallery Portraits team. Love of people and passion for photography and design, Gallery Portraits has the ability to understand each client's needs and create just the right piece for each family.