50% Off Open Gym Admission at Cowabunga's Indoor Play Center
- NH's LARGEST Inflatable Playground
- Unique setup not seen anywhere else and featuring lots of new equipment
- Recent expansion now allows for Open Gym hours on weekends!
- Make it Memorable, Make it Fun, Make it Cowabunga’s!
You Should Know
- Valid until 8/30/15*
- Valid at either of their two locations (Hooksett, NH and North Reading, MA)
- Can purchase up to 10 vouchers
- Passes available for any open gym hours, even their fun special events!
- Each child is normally $10; adults and non-participating babies are free!
- Outside food/drink (nut free) is allowed
- Not valid with any other offer
*After 8/30/15, redeemable for $5 purchase price toward Open Gym
More DetailsCurrent Open Gym Hours (both locations):
Tuesday - Friday, 10am to 7pm
Saturday & Sunday, 10am to 7pm
“Great place to play--the kids loved it! See you again soon! ” - Kristen B. G.
“The kids and I love this place! It is always very clean and they are always adding new and fun things. You can't beat the price for a whole day of fun. A bouncing good time...always!! ” - Samantha L.
“My family loved this place!!!!! We are looking forward to our next visit! This place is clean- we loved that you can bring your own food- there's so much room to.run and play!!! The staff was extreamly friendly and helpful! Thank you for such an amazing experience!!!” - Lisa M.
People of all ages - especially parents - are going to be shouting “Cowabunga!” when they see this offer! For only $5 you get a kid’s Open Play Pass at Cowabunga’s Indoor Play Center in Hooksett, NH and their newest location in North Reading, MA – half off the normal price of $10!
Primarily an indoor inflatable space, Cowabunga’s is fully air conditioned, clean, and fun. They guarantee you haven't seen their unique set up anywhere. There’s even a racetrack for tricycles! In addition to great inflatable units everyone can climb on, they've got giant games, friendly staff, and more! Cowabunga’s is a great way for children to get some exercise, expend all of that pent-up energy, and engage in creative play with friends and family.
When designing Cowabunga’s, owner Kelly Pearson solicited information from the community. “We wanted to create a place that draws in all ages. It’s a place where everyone can play and have fun and parents wouldn’t feel weird joining in.” And from the many positive reviews from parents, it is clear that Cowabunga’s has already achieved their goal of becoming THE place to go for indoor fun for families in New Hampshire.
Make it memorable, make it fun, make it Cowabunga's!