$2 Off Admission to the Hopkinton State Fair (up to 25% off)
- $2 off General, Senior, and Youth admissions
- A Labor Day weekend tradition since 1915
- Agricultural exhibits and petting zoo, equine experience, entertainment, Carnival Midway, truck and tractor pulls, demolition derby and more!
- New! Parking on fair grounds is FREE
You Should Know
- Event dates: September 2nd - 5th, 2016*
- After purchase, your voucher(s) will be immediately available for printing in your Couptopia account. Legible vouchers must be presented at the Fair ticket window for entry into the Fair
- Each voucher is valid for any one day of fair admission for one person
- No limit on how many vouchers you purchase
- Children four (4) years and under are FREE
- For more information, see Fair Brochure
- Not valid with any other offer or discount
- All voucher sales are final - NO REFUNDS.
More DetailsAn Over 100 Year-old Tradition of Family Fun
September 2-5, 2016
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8am -11pm*
*Some circumstances, such as weather may require the fair to close early.
The state and county fair is a classic New England tradition where families have enjoyed food, entertainment, and thrilling attractions for hundreds of years. Some of the region’s fairs date back to the 1700s and feature many of the same charming qualities that make them a consistently popular event for people of all ages.
One of the most popular fairs in New Hampshire is The Hopkinton State Fair. It originally started as a two-day agricultural event by the Contoocook Board of Trade, which held the first fair in 1915, at George’s Park in Contoocook village. The event was named the “Hopkinton Fair” or the “Contoocook Valley Fair”. The net profit for the first fair was just under $5!
We’re sure that you, your family, and friends are looking forward to capping off a phenomenal summer with a visit to The Hopkinton State Fair. With this promotion you will be able to get $2 off all admissions. That's up to a 25 percent savings on entry to this year's fair!
The fair will have multiple livestock exhibits with a variety of animals showcased for educational and competition purposes. 4-H youth compete with their livestock as well as open pulling events throughout the fair.
The midway is always a family favorite. Fiesta Shows has over 80 years of experience providing thrilling rides, games, and delicious treats of all kinds.
This year’s entertainment roster has something for everyone. You can see The AXE Women, a North American, “Lumber Jill” touring show with championship women loggers. AXE Women Loggers of Maine is a unique and exciting show for all. The Dock Dogs will be there to participate in a canine aquatics competition. And the Bobcat Steer Rodeo will engage in various challenges in a closed timed course, contestants will challenge their operating skills and speed.
Take advantage of this deal and bring family, friends, or a special someone out for a day at the fair!