Up to 68% Off One Month of Dance Lessons at Dancesteps Etc.
- Professional dance instruction since 1989
- Available classes include: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip/Hop, Combo Classes and more
- Secure, encouraging, and supportive environment
You Should Know
- Registration required by 9/30/15*
- Valid for new members of Dancesteps only
- Can buy and redeem 1 voucher per student
- $30 registration fee is waived with this offer
- Not valid for Solos/Duets, Dance Company, or with sibling discount
- Not valid with any other discount
*After 9/30/15, redeemable for purchase price toward classes
Professional Dance Instruction
“Dear Miss Joan I love everything you do in class, expecially when I'm having fun. You are the best teacher, you are #1. I love you because you teach us good that's why I like you so much!!” – Lilly R.
“Best dance studio ever!!! Dedicated, caring and knowledgeable instructors. A great place for children of all ages to learn dance and grow in so many ways.” – Heather Y.K.
Dance is by nature a social activity; it can help young children to develop their social skills by fostering teamwork, communication, trust and cooperation. It helps kids to forge new friendships, overcome shyness or awkwardness in social situations, and reduce the fears associated with performing in front of an audience. It is also suggested that those who participate in dance, and other activities related to the arts, tend to perform at a higher level in school compared to their peers who do not. The study of dance helps to develop mental and physical strength, stimulate creativity, and improve memory and concentration.
And while it is certainly fun to dance “freestyle,” formal dance training can add to the enjoyment with a sense of accomplishment, pride, and an expanded repertoire of movements. This deal gives your child, teen, or even yourself an opportunity to broaden horizons via the world of dance.
This promotion gives you two options with Dancesteps Etc. in Epsom:
- $28 will get you one-month tuition (one 1/2-hour, 45-minute, or 1-hour class/week; or two 1/2-hour classes/week) - up to a $57 value - including their $30 registration fee (a combined $87 value!)
- $46 will get you one-month tuition (2 classes/week) - a $92 value - including their $30 registration fee (a combined $122 value!)
As members of the prestigious Royal Academy of Dance, the professional instructors bring decades of experience along with a long list of personal accomplishments to the dance floor. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to study dance with experienced professionals and introduce yourself to the exciting, energizing, challenging, and rewarding world of dance!