Ending Soon: 47% Off Thursday Snow Tubing at McIntyre Ski Area
- Manchester's Winter Playground since 1971
- An 8-lane tubing "thrill hill"
- No lessons, no equipment - they provide the tube and ride up the hill, you have the fun!
- A winter attraction you don't want to miss!
You Should Know
- Valid for one ticket for a 2-hour session on Thursdays (non-holiday) from opening day of tubing until 2/18/16*
- Thursday tubing is typically from 4pm to 8pm
- Must be at least 5 years old & 44" tall
- All tubers must sit in their own tube - can connect tubes together but you cannot ride in the tube with another person
- Other: Subject to availability, tubing sessions may sell out. Tickets are available 30 minutes prior to the start of each session. You cannot reserve tickets or purchase tickets in advance. Signed tubing waiver is required.
*Voucher cannot be used after 2/18/16 - no refunds
More DetailsManchester's Winter Playground since 1971
“Had such a great time tubing today. The boys working were friendly and pleasant. We will be back!” - Sunni G. – Facebook Fan
“Had a great time tubing tonight! Great family fun!” - Chris A. – Facebook Fan
Great news for local winter lovers! A promo to help you hit the slopes without taking a hit to the wallet – even if you don't ski! For only $10 you can get a Thursday late afternoon or evening ticket for McIntyre Ski Area’s Snow Tubing area. That’s almost half off the usual price at this family friendly and very local winter playground that has been a part of New Hampshire’s skiing history for over 40 years.
Snow tubing is one of the fastest growing winter activities in America because everyone can do it! Tubing is all of the fun of sledding without the hike back up the hill. No lessons, no equipment. McIntyre provides the tube, you have the fun! Just hold onto your tube, step onto the conveyor carpet and up you go. With eight tubing lanes, designated attendants, and its own snowmaking and grooming machines, McIntyre's Thrill Hill is one winter attraction you don't want to miss!
Everyone needs to have a completed & signed waiver in to the Ticket Office before they go tubing! Save some time, download the waiver, complete it, sign it and bring it to the Ticket Office! Once this waiver is handed in at the ticket booth, they'll be able to convert your vouchers to tickets!