One Month of Gymnastics Classes at Flipz in Concord (Up to 55% Off)
- Voucher valid for a 4-week session of Tumble Stars (walking-age 3) or Shining Stars (age 3-5)
- Flipz teaches recreational and competitive gymnastics classes for ages 18 months to 18 years in a clean, safe, fun environment
You Should Know
- Valid for Tumble Stars (walking - age 3) or Shining Stars (age 3 - 5) classes only
- Must register your child on or before 8/31/15*
- Valid for new clients of Flipz only
- Limit 1 voucher redemption per child
- Annual registration fee of $40 will not be required unless you decide to continue with classes after the 4-week trial period is over
- Each voucher is valid for one 4-week session (45 minute classes, once per week) - click here to view their class schedule
- Not valid with any other discount
*Paid value does not expire
More DetailsConfidence Through Movement
At Flipz Gymnastics in Concord, teaching gymnastics and tumbling in a clean, safe, fun environment is their goal. They are dedicated to serving the needs of both the elite athlete and the child that just wants to enjoy open gym. Flipz offers structured classes, open gym times, party rentals and competitive team programs.
For only $25, Flipz is offering a 4-week session for new students to one of the following programs:
- Tumble Stars - Walking to 3 years old. This is a parent participation class. 45 minute class, once per week.
- Shining Stars - Preschool age gymnastics for children 3 to 5 years old. 45 minute class, once per week.
Dale & Robyn Grant are the founders and owners of Flipz, which opened in September 2004. They have over 40 years of combined gymnastics coaching experience in Colorado, Washington, Texas, Alabama, California and New Hampshire. They previously owned and operated two gymnastics gyms in Northern California for eleven years. Together they have built successful gymnastics programs by encouraging children of all ages to achieve their goals and by providing a safe, fun environment for learning. Robyn teaches the preschool and recreational classes and Dale is the head team coach. They are both USAG Safety Certified and First Aid and CPR certified. Dale is also a USAG Meet Director and a Professional Member, as well as a USAG Level 3 team coach.