Up to 58% Off One or Two Shellac Manicures in Manchester
- Two options to choose from: 1) $15 for one Shellac manicure ($30 value); or 2) $25 for two Shellac manicures ($60 value)
- Includes clip, file, cuticle work, Shellac application, and moisturizing lotion
- Treat yourself, your friends or family
- Available Wednesday - Saturday
You Should Know
- Limited quantity available
- Valid for New Clients Only
- Service must be scheduled with Melissa Weeks
- Valid for 90 days from purchase date*
- Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift - only 1 voucher redemption (for one or two manicures) per person allowed
- Other: Gratuity not included. Appointments are required. 24-hour cancellation/re-scheduling notice required or voucher subject to forfeiture.
*Paid value does not expire
More DetailsCurrent Hours (appointments required):
Wednesday to Friday: 10am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 2pm
“Missie is the only person who touches my nails! She's friendly and listens to what you want. She does great work!” – Shawna T. – Facebook Fan
“Missie is awesome! She got my Shellac mani and regular pedi done for me in 2 hours!! Thanks for the terrific job!” – Elizabeth B. – Facebook Fan
We wanted to start fall off strong with some beautiful deals and we think we really nailed it with this one! From time to time we get fingers pointed at us for making a few bad puns, but our promotions are always polished and durable – never dingy and brittle!
Today you can choose from two great options at Nails by Missie (located inside Rumors Salon) in Manchester.
- $15 for one Shellac manicure ($30 value)
- $25 for two (2) Shellac manicures for one person ($60 value)
Nails by Missie takes pride in providing her clients with the cleanest and most professional services possible. The manicure service includes clip, file, cuticle work, the Shellac product, and moisturizing lotion application. Melissa's goal is to offer the best services to each and every client. To have clients leaving refreshed and smiling. To exceed each and every level of sanitation and guest satisfaction.
When we hear about people spending too much of their hard-earned money, it’s like nails on a blackboard to us. Give our big, blue, BUY button a “cute tickle” (get it?) and take advantage of today’s deal!